Booking
Book by telephone
+49 9242 / 74150

A History of Hospitality

08. August 1933
Opening Ceremony

12. July 1972
The "Johannisches Aufbauwerk e.V" purchases the building

25. January 1973
Reopening

19. Mai 1979
Finalisation of the Hotelpark"Kneipp"-Treatments

15. November 1990
Opening of the physiotherapy practice"

13. January 1996
Opening of the sauna areaSauna

In 1999
Opening of the "Kindergarten Stempferhof"
(since 1992 run as an initiative of parents for employees)

03rd June 2002
Foundation of the Stempferhof GmbH

01st July 2003
Begin of refurbishments

24. November 2006
Richtfest für das moderne Hotel

04. November 2007
Topping out ceremony of the modern hotel

28. July 2008
3 star classification

since December 2008
Membership with the Ringhotels e.V.

07. September 2011
4 star classification